Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we've typed meaningless sentences.
What can I expect when attending a Worship Service at Gloria Dei?
- As you enter through our friendly doors you will be greeted with a warm hello from one of our greeters. They will provide for you a bulletin that contains our order of service and information about our congregation. If you are attending on a Sunday morning, there are breakfast items and coffee in our fellowship hall. Once in the Sanctuary you can sit where ever you feel comfortable. Divine Service will begin with the sounding of bells reminding all in attendance of our Lord Jesus' welcome to His Divine Service.
Will I have to stand up and introduce myself?
- No. We don't want to put anyone on the spot. You'll have plenty of time to meet people before or after the service.
What should I bring with me?
- If you'd like to follow along with the sermon, bring a Bible. Digital or paper. We have an open Wifi network in our Sanctuary. English Standard Version is most used here.
What is available for my child?
- Nursery - A cry room with a window to easily view the sanctuary is available for parents with small children. We always welcome all children in the Divine Service to participate with the family of Gloria Dei. We believe this is the best way for children to know they're always welcome in God's house.
- Sunday School - During the Sunday School hour at 9:30am on Sundays, children ages 3 through grade 12 meet for Sunday School. Contact Carol Jones for more information.
- The "Youth Group", grades 6-12, meets periodically for Bible Study and events. Contact Pastor Poulos for more information.
Have you visited Gloria Dei and you want to make it your church home?
You're in the right place.
Fill out this form to get the right info.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.